|Home||» Products||» Laboratory and Scientific Instruments||» Laboratory Digital Rotameter|
Laboratory Digital Rotameter
- Unit of Measure
With rich dedication of our engineers, we are able to manufacture and supply a broad assortment of Laboratory Digital Rotameter. This rotameter is used for measuring the flow-rate of liquid in closed tube at chemical and pharmaceutical laboratories. Clients can avail this rotameter from us according to their diversified requirements at marginal prices. The provided Laboratory Digital Rotameter is manufactured with high precision at our Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, located production unit.
The basic advantages of the ROTA meter are its relatively low cost, reasonable accuracy, simplicity of design, low maintenance and ease of installation. However, one drawback is that flowmeter accuracy degrades when fluid temperatures and pressures fluctuate, whilst there is also a problem of parallax error when taking readings from different viewpoint
SS 316/ SS 316L / SS 304 / SS 304L / PP and PTFE construction with flanged connections in line size from 20 NB to 100 NB.
- Digitized display
- Low maintenance
- Elevated durability
- Easy to clean
- 100 to 60.000 LFH of water at ambient temperature.
- 2.5 to 1700ANm A3 / hr of air at NTP.
- Accuracy : A + 2% of FSD & A: 1.5% FSD on request.
- High & Low Flow Alarm.
- Heating Jacket for metering section.
- Electrical transmitter with 4-20mA output temperature.
- 2.5 to 1700 NmA, A3/hr of air at NTP, BSP(Costomize)
- Payment Terms
- Supply Ability
- Ready Stock/Customized
- Delivery Time
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Standard packing
- Main Export Market(s)
- Central America, North America, South America
- Main Domestic Market
- North India